Easy Weigh System® Wireless Edition
Easy Weigh System ® Wireless Edition is a new and unique program that makes it easy for anyone to make automatic weighing wirelessly via SMS without using a terminal / ID cards and more., Print reports / receipts and more.
All functionality is combined in a program with a user-friendly interface, where "hard work" around the establishment of communication paths, setup, etc. is handled by the program itself.
The user simply sends an SMS to a predetermined number after which the weighing is carried out automatically and a receipt is sent back to the user via SMS and e-mail.
Weighing is quickly done and the user need not exit the vehicle.
Some features of the software::
- Location of indicator and office are independent from each other and can be customized with user input via SMS.
- Manual entries of weights is still possible in the program.
- Reports based on the already undertaking weighing can sorted for cars, product, customer, etc. The reports can be printed / sent via E-mail, but also saved as PDF files.
- Receipts for weighing can be designed according customers' own wishes and their logo and company information can be added to transcripts of roads receipts. SMS receipts can also be customized as needed.
- Easy and automatic fault reporting and updating of the program. The program sees itself in order to detect errors and save them in a bug report where they are sent directly to us so we can take care of it. Updates take place over the network through an encrypted connection with the information about status and automatic restart of the program etc.
- For this system, some hardware is required. Therefore we have a complete solution where all is put into a "Basic Package" which consists of an IPC (JPCSSIPC-0100) which is to be installed along with the indicator and a terminal box to the office where the software is running.
Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista or 7
Memory: 256MB RAM
Processor: Intel® 1.3GHz or compatible
Hard drive: 180MB available hard drive space
Monitor: 800 x 600 pixels
Recommended: Access to the Internet
Additional hardware requirements: &
Languages: English and Danish